Is seeking Social Media and Marketing Interns in the LA area!
• Able to come into the office at least once a week
• Create and maintain a content editorial calendar
• Aggregate and/or create article and video content
• Communicate exciting social media news (internal and external)
• Distribute content to various content websites
• Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
• Internet research to find and engage with social media communications
• Familiar with Twitter and Facebook (You will be taught the rest!)
• Passionate about Social Media (interested in doing it for yourself too!)
• Friendly and conversational
• Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
• Fast Learner
• Familiarity with Photoshop & Illustrator is a plus
Is seeking Fashion interns in NYC!!! If you are not familiar with Tom Cody, shame on you! Tom Cody is the leading Textile and surface design company in NYC.
They’re seeking talented fashion interns from Parsons/FIT to help out with preparation for a Paris trade show in September. Looking for someone to start August 20th.
• Strong construction knowledge
• pattern making skill
• Sewing skill
• Ability to work independently in a studio environment
Submit brief intro & resume to email@example.com. You may also send a link to your website. Please put “summer fashion internship” in the email subject
A small stipend will be paid weekly.
CA creative is an NYC-based editorial and social media agency and they are seeking editorial interns for the fall semester. Interns will work on a variety of tasks including but not limited to: writing original Twitter, Facebook, and blog content, monitoring and controlling social media outreach, working in Photoshop to edit feature templates, working with the team on editorial calendars, and more.
• Experience in writing for online, print or social media
• In-depth knowledge and interest in the fashion industry, with a keen eye for relevant trends and photography
• A keen eye for photography to help with templates or photo-centric projects
• In-depth knowledge of current social media tools and trends, including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and HootSuite
• Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite, as we edit our work mainly in Photoshop
If you’d like to work with CA Creative, please send your resume and portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org. This internship is unpaid and open to candidates in the NYC area only.